TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Clients must sign a Portrait Agreement Contract and finalise the full payment of the Session Fee to secure their Portrait Session.
- The Session Fee does not contribute towards the cost of any photographic products.
- I do not provide RAW files or unedited images in any form (print or digital).
- All photographs are professionally edited and retouched. I am passionate about offering photographic products that sing with love, warmth and artistry.
- Digital Files are included in the purchase of a ‘Product Collection’, or they can be purchased separately. Clients are required to sign a Print Release Contract before receiving their digital files.
- The use of a Gift Certificate is limited to one per Portrait Session and it cannot be redeemed for cash. The current Price List will be applied at the time of its redemption.
The Copyright of all images taken during a Portrait Session belongs to Voir le Visions Photography.
Clients may not reproduce, digitise or copy printed photographs. Photographs cannot be used for any other purpose other than private use. Copying printed photographs in such ways is strictly prohibited.
Model & Minor Release Contracts
Clients who sign a Model Release (or Minor Release for persons under the age of 18 years old) give Voir le Visions Photography the permission to use selected photographs for promotional purposes. Uses may include: 1) Posting selected images on our social media pages. 2) Using these images in product displays or brochures. 3) Entering an image in the AIPP photographic awards. If you do not want your images to be used for our promotional purposes, this condition will be respected.
Clients that provide ALL signed contracts promptly AND finalise the Session fee before their Portrait Session will receive a Complimentary Matted 5”x7”photograph of their choice (ready to frame) from the session!
Join our mailing list to be notified about seasonal mini sessions, promotions and exclusive offers.
We respect your privacy. Your email address will not be shared with a third party.